– globalbihari bureau
New Delhi: The new process of MSME registration takes off in the name of Udyam Registration from tomorrow, July 1, as was announced by the Union Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), on June 26.
The Ministry has clarified that except this portal of Government of India (www.udyamregistration.gov.in) and Government’s Single Window Facilitation Systems, no other private online or offline system, service, agency or person was authorized or entitled to do MSME Registration or undertake any activity related with that process.
Following are the highlights of this process:
- MSME registration process is fully online, paperless and based on self-declaration. No documents or proof are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME;
- Adhaar Number will be required for registration;
- A Registration number will be given after registration;
- After completion of the process of registration, an Udyam Registration Certificate will be issued;
- This certificate will have a dynamic QR Code from which the web page on our Portal and details about the enterprise can be accessed;
- There will be no need for renewal of Registration;
- PAN and GST linked details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically from the respective Government data bases;
- MSME Ministry’s online system will be fully integrated with Income Tax and GSTIN systems;
- Those who have EM-II or UAM registration or any other registration issued by any authority under the Ministry of MSME, will also have to re-register themselves;
- No enterprise is supposed to file more than one Udyam Registration. However, any number of activities including manufacturing or service or both may be specified or added in one Registration;
- Government ‘s Facilitation mechanism in the name of single window systems at Champions Control Rooms and at DICs will help people in this process;
- Registration Process is totally free. No Costs or Fees are to be paid in this regard.