– globalbihari bureau
New Delhi: Indian Railways has decided that there shall be no RAC (Reservation against cancellation) in special trains restored wef. 12.05.2020. Also, it has been decided that waiting list tickets shall be issued subject to maximum limits mentioned below:
|Class||Maximum Waiting List Limit|
|AC Chair Car||100
(Applicable only if any train with Chair Car class is introduced in future)
(Applicable only if any train with Sleeper class is introduced in future)
Indian Railways has taken some other decisions with respect to Special Trains restored wef 12.05.2020 which are as under:
- Other rules concerning waiting list shall be applicable.
- No Tatkal/Premium Tatkal Quotas shall be defined.
- Senior Citizen Quota, Ladies Quota and Quota for Divyangjans(HP) shall be defined as per extant instructions.
- The refund rules i.e. cancellation upto 24 hours with refund of 50% of fare and NIL refund within 24 hours of train departure shall be discontinued and extant refund rules i.e.Railways Cancellation and Refund rule 2015 shall be made applicable.
- The above changes shall be made applicable for the trains starting on 22nd May, 2020 i.e. booking for which shall commence from 15th May, 2020.[the_ad_placement id=”sidebar-feed”]