– globalbihari bureau New Delhi: Railways would soon see entry of private players. The government wants private operators to introduce and run 151 trains on over 109 Origin Destination(OD) pairs of routes where the demand for trains are already higher than the existing capacity. The 109 OD Pairs have been
– globalbihari bureau Geneva: The World Health Organisation (WHO) has made it categorical that while the COVID-19 outbreak was accelerating, “we have clearly not reached the peak of the pandemic”. With several scientists now pointing at the “evidence” of airborne transmission of the dreaded virus, WHO Director General Dr Tedros
By Dheeraj Sinha Patna: In view of alarming rise in the number of coronavirus cases in the state capital, Patna will remain under lockdown from July 10-16. The District Magistrate passed an order to that effect on Wednesday. Under this lockdown, government offices, public corporations and all private and commercial
By Saad Alam Khan New Delhi: In an effort to reduce COVID mortality, the Union Health Ministry on Wednesday asked Capital’s All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) to provide expert tele-consultation on effective clinical management of COVID-19 patients in the ICUs of 61 hospitals in 17 states through tele/video consultation.
राज्यों से: राजस्थान – अमृतपाल सिंह जयपुर: राज्य सरकार ने कोरोनाकाल के बीच निजी स्कूलों में फीस जमा करने के मामले में अभिभावकों को बड़ी राहत दी है। शिक्षा मंत्री गोविंद सिंह डोटासरा ने मंगलवार को ट्वीट के जरिए कहा कि 30 जून तक स्कूल फीस स्थगित करने के आदेश
– globalbihari bureau New Delhi: Unmarried disabled sons of defence personnels would now be eligible for the Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) facilities even after attaining 25 years of age. A decision to this effect was taken by the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (DESW) here on
– globalbihari bureau New Delhi: The Ministry of Defence (MoD), Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (DSEW) would reimburse the cost of pulse oximeter purchased by the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) beneficiaries, it stated on Wednesday. Recognising measuring of oxygen saturation level as one of the most important parameters for monitoring
– globalbihari bureau New York : United Nations Secretary General António Guterres has warned that COVID-19 pandemic is reversing decades of progress on poverty and hunger. Delivering the keynote address at the Economic and Social Council’s integration segment on Tuesday via video conference, he said the pandemic had placed “even